Exhibits

The 1861 House
The oldest house in our permanent collection is the house made by Thomas Russell in 1861 for his niece. (The following letter was handwritten by the builder of this house and concealed behind a...
View Details
Meet museum co-founder Suzie Moffett
Suzie Moffett co-founded the Museum of Miniature Houses, incorporating in 1991 and opening the museum to the public in August 1993. Her entry point was needlework: curtains, bedspreads, upholstery,...
View Details
Permanent Collection

Our museum’s collection comes from the more modern miniature world and includes children’s doll houses that are not to scale (and have been well-loved), as well as small scale reproductions of ...

View Details